Contraception helps to stop the unwanted pregnancies. Birth control is also known as Contraception. Contraception helps to decide whether you want a child or not. If you don’t need a child, you want to choose Contraception ireland method which will help you a lot. Contraception keeps the egg and the sperm apart from each other to control the pregnancy.
Devices and method of Contraception
There are two different types and methods are used in Contraception so that we can take some of the examples here:-
- Male condom
A male condom helps a lot to stop the pregnancy. If a condom use by a male this helps to stop sperm from entering the vagina. This will helps to keep apart the girl pregnancy egg and the sperms. A male condom is placed over the penis before going to sex. It helps you a lot if you don’t need an unwanted child. You can better prevent this by using a male condom. It also helps to spread over many sexual infections. Male condoms are available at every supermarket, medical stores, drugstores, and outlets.
- Female condom
It is made up of polyurethane, and it has a flexible ring at each end. It fixes behind the pubic bone for holding the condom use by females. Or we can say that all the rings fix inside the pubic bone and the one remaining ring stays outside the female’s vagina. Before using it, Spermicidal must be placed in the vagina, as it kills sperms chemically. During the research, it is considered that female condom is 79% effective to stop the pregnancy and remaining 21% can lead to pregnancy.
So we can conclude that if you want to stop pregnancy and don’t want the unwanted child, you can better use Contraception Ireland methods.